09 October 2007

Buddies











Tara and I think Toby and Ila should be best-bud-cousins. Ila is a few months older than Toby and they are about the same size. Hopefully that means he will be bigger than her. Great! Then Toby can always be her protector!

We had a fun visit with the Goodrich family. It was nice having them at our house for some one on one time. Sorry the picture of everyone at dinner is so blurry.

4 comments:

WillandTara said...

The blog is looking great! It is hard to go back to work...I am subing on Thursday...Ila finally took a bottle. I am so worried about it. (I mean Will)

Becky said...

I hope they are best bud cousins forever, kinda like CC and Jessie.

Tara, you are so funny! Your last line of your comment cracks me up!

Love, Mom/Becky

Cedric, Sarah, Scout, and Baxter Anderson said...

We really think Toby is a cool looking dude. Hopefully when we get back to Reno, he and Scout can hang out.

Crystal said...

great pics! having family close by is AWESOME!!! your kids will be seriously LOVE having their cousins so close by.