12 October 2007

Who do you look like?


8 comments:

Ross, Toby and Holden said...

How do I get the http:// off of my link after I have posted??

Leslie said...

well, I tried to explain how to do that, but it wouldn't let me post the comment. I'll e-mail the directions to your mom.

This was fun!

Ross, Toby and Holden said...

Excellent! Thanks Leslie! I'll post that recipe asap. Maybe Hilary will get her blog going again and then she can put it on hers!

Hilary said...

how did you find this? i think i told you about it, but i don't think i sent you the link yet.

Anonymous said...

These are great fun!!!

Anonymous said...

ps...go into the 'edit html' button and remove the http:// - this should work.

CC said...

hilarious, seriously hilarious. i need to do it with my pictures.

Cedric, Sarah, Scout, and Baxter Anderson said...

Let's hope Toby ends up looking more like Ross than Darin! No one should have to live day to day being consistently mistaken for an ape freshly escaped from a zoo. That burden should remain Darin and Jordan's.