13 November 2007

Tomorrow I'll feel terrible...

Right now I should be...

cleaning the bathroom and/or laundry and/or eating dinner and/or tidying up messes and/or vacuuming and/or making the banana bread I promised Darin and/or getting our temple recommends signed (CRAP I just remembered that) and/or filing papers and/or grocery shopping and/or updating my blog.

Obviously, my planning is overzealous but I have been doing almost nothing since I came home from work almost 4 hours ago, unless playing with Toby and visiting with Whitney count.

I am going to scramble to get what I can done as tomorrow is a VERY busy day and I am not sure how much catch up I can do before I go back to work on Thursday. I have been meaning to make my favorite homemade meatball sandwiches for about 5 days now and I think they are going to have to wait until who knows when because tomorrow, I am going to feel terrible about today. Vicious cycle. Why can't I stop this pattern!?


5 comments:

Becky said...

"Right now" you were renewing sista!
As Scarlett O'Hara said, "Tomorrow is another day" and indeed it is. A bright new beginning. You will never be able to play with Toby at this age again and marvel at the new things he is learning to do.

Life is way too short and there are always more chores to do than you will ever have time!

Enjoy and dont feel terrible the next day! :)

Anonymous said...

Rossy I have to echo your mom. Chores will always be with you. I have been an empty nester for 8 years, those things are still on my list! Play with TTT, these days go by way too fast! I love the hot dog, Aunt Robin

CC said...

Me thinks you are your mothers daughter!

Leslie said...

Enjoy your kid. Hire someone else to do the dishes, or else get paper plates. Your mom and Mama Robin have the right perspective. It's hard for those of us who are in the middle of it, but I know they're right. It's just hard for me to put that knowledge into action, or rather to let that knowledge wipe out the guilt that I feel when I don't do everything on my "to do" list.

Oh, by the way, I loooove the Halloween costume, and the new pictures of your little family!!

WillandTara said...

Dear Ross,

Welcome to Motherhood! Treasure it because before you know it, that Toby will be saying that's enough kisses mom.