With CC's obsession with butts, I HAD to show her how cute Toby's is. You wanna know the funniest part? I had to tuck the jewels under for the pic! HAHAHA. Anyway, Toby LOVES books. He doesn't even try and eat them. He likes the words and pictures alike. He will look at them for as long as I have the patience to help him hold it. He is starting to look like a boy! I love the second to bottom right pic. That is the way he pretends that he doesn't know you are looking at him or want his attention. Ham.
18 December 2007
cc...this ones for you!!!
With CC's obsession with butts, I HAD to show her how cute Toby's is. You wanna know the funniest part? I had to tuck the jewels under for the pic! HAHAHA. Anyway, Toby LOVES books. He doesn't even try and eat them. He likes the words and pictures alike. He will look at them for as long as I have the patience to help him hold it. He is starting to look like a boy! I love the second to bottom right pic. That is the way he pretends that he doesn't know you are looking at him or want his attention. Ham.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
i think it goes without saying... I LOVE IT. i am going to pinch it so hard!
also, did you borrow pops "borrowed" ramekin or did you "borrow" your own?
I was lying in bed wondering who was going to be the first to notice! It must be from Pop's for two reasons: 1) We don't eat at Chilis 2) If we did eat at Chilis, I would ask for a togo sauce container.
How it got here is beyond me.
WOW! he's a doll!!! he looks big already! isn't it kinda sad how fast they grow up? toby is a cutiepatoodie for sure!! these pics are classic. it always amazes me at how kids totally come to this earth with so much personalitly. And it only gets better from here.
Okay...seriously. Toby is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen (besides Nigel and Scout of course). You guys make cute kids! Merry Christmas!
I love Toby's butt...I just want to eat it!
I just love Toby's butt...I just want to eat it.
who says amazingly cute dimples only belong on faces!!!!!
Hey Ross! I'm totally becoming a blog stalker and found you through Jeff and Hannah's :) Toby is adorable and you look great!
Post a Comment