13 January 2008

as far as i can tell


Here is a link to what I envision my dream home to be like. I LOVE that the kitchen is in the very center of the home. I really don't think that we need a master suite that is ridiculous like that but hey, I'd take it. My dream home HAS to have a living room AND a family room. Someday, someday. These homes also have good size lots I think. That will be crucial for us because Darin's only wish is to fit our outdoor kitchen complete with a grill and wood fired oven (for maximized pizza production and consumption) and the kids can have their space too.

What are your dream home musts?

http://www.synconhomes.com/model.php?model_id=85&community_id=18

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Dream home musts: nice-sized pantry; large kitchen; lots of closets/cupboards/storage; master bath; playroom for kids; wrap-around porch; open lay-out; at least one guest room; den; library (hey, you said dream home, right??)

Becky said...

Dream home musts: A big usuable front porch, lots of beautiful windows and a good size yard to view out of them, surrounded by a white picket fence with arched trellises inviting you to come in the yard that has a big tree with a wooden swing hanging from it and a fountain/pond of some sort(even if Philip hates them)and LOTS of flowers! Wood floors in some areas, lots of woodwork trim, big bathrooms, a laundry/utility room upstairs, a mud room, wood staircase with wooden stairs in the front and a utility stairs from the family room, cute closets and built in nook and cranny shelving and bookcases and window seats. A large family room, a great craft/hobby room for me and the grandkids to be creative, an office/den/library, a living/sitting room, an awesome kitchen, about 5 bedrooms and several bathrooms for fun family visits. A loft above the 3 car garage that would sit in the back or side of the house. Lots of closets with shelving and organizers, lots of storage. I'm sure there are more things I could add but I will just stop there, cause that is a pretty good house! Now Leslie wont feel so greedy! :)
Love,
Mom

CC said...

holy crap mom!