these are the getting my face wiped pics. i didn't feel redoing it so start from the bottom pics and work your way up!
Toby finally eats! He likes carrots! I figured out the tricks and we are on our way. He likes the eating and hates the cleaning up. Welcome to my world buddy!
And, no, I did not give him a bowl-cut. Somehow, his hair just grows like that. I call it his rug. I can't wait until it fills in a bit.
7 comments:
That kid is far too cute for his own good!
why is toby wearing a toupe?
YAY.. finally. Well atleast you know that if you run out of milk you can have Darin pump him full of carrots!
What about carrots mixed with rice cereal??? hehe
And CC, dont let her kid ya, Ross has given him hair cuts so maybe she secretly likes the toupe look? :)
Love,
That nice mom's alter ego again!
hahaha! ....his rug!! yeah babies can have some funky weird hair for a little while. jesi had what we liked to call "velcro hair". everything stuck to it!! it was like a venus fly trap...anything came near and it would swallow it up! lot's of fuzz balls. gross! thank goodness it finally grew out. it was a little scary for a while there.
Will says-Ross, are you sure he's not allergic? He looked like he was getting a rash or getting ready to dry heave!!!
HAHA to you!! Since you have to be so Ross about mothering, I have to be so Will about teasing you.
What a darling baby boy!! Cooked, pureed carrots -- mm-mmmm! What more could a kid ask for?
Post a Comment