07 March 2008

0-60

I am laughing myself silly right now. I was feeling so sorry for Toby this last week because he was working on three teeth all at once. Well, this morning I was looking at all four of his new cute little teeth and noticed that there is another tooth on top coming in! Are you kidding me? I can't believe it. So, I decided to go back and take another look and noticed that he also got two more on the bottom! 6-8 teeth in two weeks! Darin dubbed him Super Baby. I think there is something in the water! I guess this explains his craziness. I hope this is over soon. I want my baby back!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAGGGHH!

7 comments:

Young Family said...

So not only is Savannah sick with a dreadful cold, I felt in her mouth and what do you know a sharp little tooth poked me. Poor baby. I thought a cold was enough.

CC said...

hahahaha! imagine if you actually had a fussy baby! oh man, poor kid.

Crystal said...

ooooooohhhh! that's rough! but in some ways it's kind of nice when they cut them all at once. Just think, it will all be over soon. That way you're not dealing with teething every day of every month for 2 years straight. hope he feels better soon!

The Woodward Family said...

Hey Ross! Dove here! As I said Sunday, Toby is getting so big! He is such a cutie!

David and Becky said...

It's good to see you guys! And good luck with all the new teeth.

Eric and Sierra said...

Darin, whats up my long lost friend? How the heck are you? I heard that you got married but didnt know that you guys had a baby..congrats, cute kid. Are you still in Reno? We just moved back to Sac-town. Check out our blog ericandsierra.blogspot.com. Look forward to hearing from ya. -Eric Corbridge aka corb dogg.

Ruth and Jordan said...

Massey misses Toby.
He wanted to say hi and say that he missed you guys last sunday at church.

Hope everything is well.