27 July 2008

my dream car...

Can't you see me driving down the street in a '66 Nova Wagon? I'd pimp this thing to the grocery store with ALL my kids in it. This or a bug, but I don't think we'd all fit.

3 comments:

CC said...

A: yes i can totally see you rockin' the wagon.
B: i told pop i wanted to get rid of my car and get a bug and he totally tried to talk me out of it. i still want one, or a squareback.
C: where did you find that picture?

Deb said...

Hey Darin and family! This is Deborah Crittenden. I hope you don't mind my stumbling across your blog. It's so exciting to see pictures of your family. You have a beautiful wife and such a cutey baby, good job Darin!

We are big bloggers too so come on over and check out our blog if you get a chance. thecrittendenians.blogspot.com

It was so good to see how you are doing. Congrats on the new baby. Keep in touch.

Becky said...

Forget pimpin that ride for the next four school years ... you cant afford the gas! haha