10 August 2008

"Yes! Playing the accordian really does give me the high that I always thought it would!"

This video (actually 2 videos combined) showcases Darin's amazingly rapid progression on his all time favorite instrument. It's well worth the watch when he starts dancing on day 2.

His dream is that one of our children will develop a real talent for the accordian. Where do you get an accordian and where do you find someone to teach the accordian???


">

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that little walk and those little grunts. Looks like Darin has his baseball team coming together already. Where are the videos of Darin?!

Anonymous said...

oh that was me - Whit posting the previous comment.

CC said...

i can't even properly comment right now! i love it. darin is a dork and toby is the cutest little birdie ever. made melissa watch with me and all i could tell her was "seeing toby and the other grandkids makes me sick. its the only reason i hate to be away from the family."

love yous.

Anonymous said...

WOW Darin, I am IMPRESSED! I'm pretty sure you should take your accordion along to the next baseball game you go to!

CC said...

ps, why did you take down the creepy spinning fetus?

Becky said...

Lets see ... Darin could play the accordian, you could tie a string/leash on Toby and have him be the little Monkey with the cup and head right on down to the Strip to make a fortune!

When will you be premiering Darins new music video? haha

Love and teases,
Mom

Crystal said...

that's so funny! i'll have to show this one to mitch. LOL. darren's got skilllllz!

WillandTara said...

Cora Say's "Is that Toby's little corner? Darin good job playing your accordian."

Love Cora

WillandTara said...

wIll-Darin, that is NOT why I love you!!!