No, not Toby's. Mine. Why is it that I have to always be healthy as a horse and then in the 8th month of pregnancy I get the opportunity to face it all at once? First, we (all of us) got a cold. It's been hanging on for about a week, not too bad. Toby was really sick with it. But now, we are blessed to get a stomach bug. I honestly think that a stomach virus wouldn't be so bad if there weren't an alien playing Mike Tyson's Punchout with your sick parts. So, I now have a personal pregnant best- heaving like I have never heaved before while the pressure of my gigantic belly was simultaneously making me pee and diarrhea. It was fantastic. Being a mom is hard. I probably could have staved off the puke had I not held Toby while he puked but the weight of his body on my belly sent me over the edge. Luckily, Toby is feeling much better today. I on the other hand am not. Between the hormones and all of the pains and Toby needing me, I just couldn't help but cry. Sob in fact- big, huge crocodile tears. Poor Darin is walking out the door to school (after being SO helpful, I might add) to his big huge pregnant, barfy wife sobbing that she'll be fine. I'll be fine. I am fine. I just can't wait to feel better.
Oh yeah, did I mention that my mom came into town for a visit but now we can't see her because we don't want to get her sick? Oh yeah, did I also mention that Darin's Mom and her husband (GrandPaul) are coming tomorrow and were supposed to be staying with us. My house was sparkling yesterday morning. I wonder when that will happen again?????
Gotta go. My favorite little virus is calling.
10 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That totally S.U.C.K.S!!!!!!!! So sorry.
Oh Ross... hopefully it all passes quickly. So yucky.
Oh yeah did your mom feel like a big fat jerk for not being able to come and stay and help you while you were sick? A few minutes of dumping off presents and trying hard not to have too close of contact was hardly satisfying. All the way home on the plane, I kept wondering if I did the right thing going home. I really wanted to stay and salvage some of the hours in Las Vegas. I didnt get to see my dad either. Grrr. I am fighting off some big tears of my own tonight knowing my desires to bring and share Christmas cheer in Portland and Las Vegas didnt go at all as I planned. :(
Well for what its worth I know how it is and I have MUCH sympathy! Almost over. Be tough! XOXO
I can't wait to have Mike Tyson punchouts on my organs!! Babe Ross, sometimes all you can do is cry and sometimes it makes you feel better to let that emotion out! Wish I was there to help and hope that you are feeling better today. I guess I am just going to have to get my mom and come visit you in January. Love ya babe!
Sometimes crying is the only thing you can do. I hope you all feel better soon. Tell Tiny Tiner II to take it easy on mom. Thinking of you!
babe i hope you are feeling better. i love you.
Post a Comment