I got a huge filing project done -cleaning out and creating new files- and so I had to shred a ton of papers. The picture shown is the remnants of the second batch that I forgot to put away before getting Toby's lunch ready. I just couldn't bring myself to stop him. After all, it was as close as he was ever going to get to playing in the snow. The same day we put up a silly "Let it Snow" jelly in our kitchen window (I just kept thinking how ridiculous it is to put this sign up in Vegas). Toby loves to use the stool to "help" me do things.
Toby was SOOO excited. He kept saying "Ooooooooooh!" The flakes were HUGE. This was one of the prettiest snows I have seen in a LONG time...even after all the CRAZY snows in Reno last year. It started at about 7am and now at 5 it is still going a little bit. If the temp wasn't on the warm side I dare say that we'd have at least 5 inches. The only tree that we have out back that actually offers shade was buckling under the weight of the snow so I had to get out the good ol' broom stick and save it! Thank goodness too because all of the same types of trees on the street were bent in half. I would have been SO sad.
Lookin' hot studly!
5 comments:
You are a good mom to let Toby make a fake snow mess.
I'm glad he got to play in the snow for real. Reminded me of the day we took him out in the snow for his first time last year and watching him open his mouth to taste the snow. Oh he was just a lil guy then!
SO UNFAIR! I can't believe you got snow and all we got was rain! Not that I don't like rain but some snow, a powdering, would have been nice. Believe it or not, Jordyn has been begging to go to the snow and I think dad is going to give in after the new year. He can't ever refuse her lol.
cute as a button!!
We have enjoyed our snow too, here in "sunny" St George! It's beginning to feel like Christmas! Have a Merry Christmas, Aunt Robin
When it snowed on Monday it was so weird!!! I work on the side of town that was covered in snow, then when I went home it was like traveling to another city it was rainy and warm...but we try not to be bitter on our side of town that hasn't seen snow in oh say...10 years!!!
Post a Comment