21 January 2009

d day

Delivery day that is. Tomorrow, January 22nd, I am going in to be induced. I want to know your guesses. The one given is that he is for absolute certain a boy. I want to know what time you think he'll be here (I am scheduled to be there at 6am)? How big will he be? How long will he be? And any other fun things you can think of to throw in!

No, we have no name so you'll just have to stay tuned! We'll keep you posted.

17 comments:

Becky said...

Okay let me kick this off ...
2:48pm
8lbs 9oz
19in
a slight amount of brown hair
Henry (hehe)

Whats the prize? :)

Cant wait to hold him Friday morning! See you all soon ...

Love and hopes for a easy,speedy delivery,
Mom/Grammie

CC said...

babe(s) i mostly hope you are reasonably comfortable (physically and emotionally) the whole time. i love you sooooo much! can't wait for details.

Young Family said...

YAY!! What is with you and being induced? Anyways....

I think boy
8 lbs 6 oz
21 inches long
And I think he will arrive at 2:15 pm!

Good luck, I hope it goes smoothly and he gets her fast. Sending your family my love!

WillandTara said...

Cora says: 9 lbs, 22 in, 12:50, no hair, he'll be cute and I'll love him, Tommy Rancy Tiner, Toby's best friend.

Looks like she will get some right. What a handsome name.

Will

Anonymous said...

Okay - I'll play.
8lb 10oz
21 inches
5:53pm

Can't wait to see pictures!

CC said...

9 lbs 1 oz
21 1/2 inches
7:25 pm

Hilary said...

9 lbs 6 oz
20 1/2 in
1:50 pm

Leslie said...

The baby will arrive at 11:52am.
8lbs 3.5 oz., 22 inches, and will surprise you by being a girl. (I have to do that, because they told us Ben was a girl.)

Annaleise is a pretty name.

Young Family said...

Here is Ashel's guess :)

Boy
8 lbs 9 oz
21 inches
1:52 pm

And he thinks D-train is a nice name for a boy.

Anonymous said...

9lbs 3oz
20 1/4"
5:13pm
girl (thanks for saying it Leslie, someone had to)

Can't wait for the real word.
Josh

Thome Family said...

5:00 p.m.
8lbs 14oz
20 1/2"

Thome Family said...

5:00 p.m.
8lbs 14oz
20 1/2"

Unknown said...

Good Luck Ross! i think 9 pounds even and 20 inches at 3:42, and i think that you should name him the Squirrel Master after his daddy:) i hope everything goes smoothly!

RuthandJordan said...

Ross Congratulations...I'm sure you're holding your baby by now. I hope everything went well and you're recovering well.
love ya and miss you.
will call you guys soon.
Ruth and jordan

CC said...

i'm waiting for a melmo post!

Ash said...

Ok I guess 8 lbs 9 oz
Born around 3 pmish
And just a guess but how about Holden Everett?

WillandTara said...

Why didn't anyone bug Eden about thinking it was twins. How absurd.

(Maybe your fingers will be a little lighter to the keyboard Miss Queen of the double post police Eden)

And what is a Melmo post?

Will