Ashley had a day off and the weather was great so we decided to take a day trip to St. George. The boys played cars, we fed the ducks, took a little walk, played at the park, ate pizza and home we went. The boys were exhausted and fell asleep within minutes of pulling away from the house. Fun times! It was sure fun to see Ashley. Now if I can only plan better next time so we can have more time to visit. It’s hard to catch up with kiddos running a muck!
Feeding the ducks…I swear they were there…just really shy.
Our mini “adventure” walk. Everything is more fun when dirt and sticks are involved!
Follow the leader. Toby really enjoyed having a big boy to look up to. Jackson is SO good with the kids. I can’t wait to see Toby as a big brother.
These boys would play at the park ALL day if I’d let them.
How cute is little Miss Killian?
3 comments:
Looks like a fun day. Ashes kids are getting so grown up!
It was way fun!!! We will have to do it again soon! Love you!
i love that ross and ash are still close.
Post a Comment