Thanks for the comment and advice. How are you guys? I was wondering, how long did it take for you to get your ticket when you did give a day get a day. We were going to do that and then I wasn't sure there was enough time. Thanks.
Hi everyone- I have finally decided to set my family blog to private- now that I am finally catching up, I don't want to loose touch with anyone. Please please send me an e mail with your e mail address so I can add you- send it to mrslaw4@hotmail.com Thanks! ( : Page PS make sure to check out my new political blog-linked to my family blog
4 comments:
What do you mean when we're bored? There is nothing bored about them in these pictures! I love creative play! Good job mom!
That is always the best kind of fun, duh!
Thanks for the comment and advice.
How are you guys?
I was wondering, how long did it take for you to get your ticket when you did give a day get a day. We were going to do that and then I wasn't sure there was enough time.
Thanks.
Hi everyone- I have finally decided to set my family blog to private- now that I am finally catching up, I don't want to loose touch with anyone. Please please send me an e mail with your e mail address so I can add you- send it to mrslaw4@hotmail.com Thanks! ( : Page PS make sure to check out my new political blog-linked to my family blog
Post a Comment