12 June 2007

hiccups

I have a baby inside me. He has hiccups. I saw his face in a 3-D ultrasound yesterday. I can't wait until I can hear his hiccups instead of feel them. I want to kiss him. I am finally ready. I wonder if Darin is?

4 comments:

Crystal said...

HEY!!! i didn't know that you had a blog??! silly girl! it was fun to see a comment from you,...although i'm sure that my blogs are scaring you half to death! kids can be a lot of work, but somehow you LOVE them to peices! send some more pics of tiny over when ya have time. :)

Jake and Libby: said...

Yeah! Welcome to the blogging world! Congrats on the baby!!! Check out our blog and our little baby Elizabeth.

Jake and Libby: said...

Are you ever going to update your blog again? We want to see what's up with you -We LIKE you!!

Ross, Toby and Holden said...

Ok, ok. I am finally getting back on it. I had to sink into things you know? How the heck did you guys even find this? I didn't tell anyone...not even Darin!