well, i have been sitting here for about an hour trying to figure out this junk. i think i am going to have to solicit the help of tara and/or eden. i swear i am not totally incompetent just computer illiterate i guess.
to add insult to injury, i have no idea where to start. my life is pretty boring aside from toby and i really don't think everyone can hack all toby all the time like i can.
any ideas on a starting point?
8 comments:
Yay! The secret is out! Maybe Tara can teach both of us how to do it while she is visiting this week?!
I will never get sick of hearing about anything from any of my family. So kill us with info about Tiny Toby Tubby Tiner all you want. :)
Love, Mom/Grammie
I agree.. bring on all the Toby you've got - we can handle it! Pictures, movies, funny stories - we want it all please! :)
um, you should start out by talking about me. hahahah!
It's true! We WANT to hear about your boy, and anything else -- even if you think it's boring!
So glad you've gotten a blog! I've been enjoying getting to know James' cousins this way, and now I have one more to get to know!!
so what am i?...chopped liver! i may have a lot of posting to catch up on, but i do know HOW to do it. and i DO have some time on my hands now (though there are certainly things i should be doing) but it is nice to do something fun too sometimes! love you!
HEY! you finally got your blog started again!!! we've been waiting! =) your blog looks great, by the way. and i gotta ask, how did you put all 4 of those pics on your blog header? i've been doing this for a few months now, but still haven't figured out how to format my blog header correctly. anywho, page looks great,...except, where are all the pics of your newest edition?? we LOVE baby pics, and baby stories! bring 'em on, sista!!!
Hilary, you are not even chopped liver! haha I can use any time you have to help me learn about this blogging thing. And I want a picture on my comments like Josh and Karly, Mitch and Crystal have! :)
Love ya sista,
Mom
I second Crystal!!
Post a Comment