on the piano...a real virtuoso
notice Darin's fullest attention on Toby?
sleeping like an angel after hours of fussing over a hurty mouth
Toby had his six month check-up today. He is really getting big. He is 19.2 lbs and 28" long. He is considered to be very long and a little lean. Who'd have known with those cheeks!? His first tooth came through this week and we suspect that there may be another following closely behind. He is sitting up on his own and as soon as he masters how to fall backwards we won't have to worry about him ever again...right?
9 comments:
Nah, you'll never have worries worse than him learning to sit without falling backwards! And then ... you woke up!
That lil sleeping angel is adorable!
Hugs,
Mom/Grammie
have i ever told you i'm completely in love with toby?!?!
he is so darn cute...i love him just about as much as my own kids!
I keep thinking the same thing....Once Savannah can sit up I will be a free woman. Ha, I know I am kidding myself. Anyways Toby is a doll. Couldn't have picked a better suitor for my little girl :)
That little guy is so darn cute! You all must be so in love with him. Can't wait to see him in April. Can you teach him how to say Aunt Robin is my favorite Great-aunt?
hey ross! thanks for the book suggestion,...i'll have to get that for sure. and i just have to say that i love the picture of toby sleeping. he is so precious. those kind of pics are always my very favorite.
Hey Ross!! It's been a while. I always check your blog from Tara's because your little Toby is adorable and I like to see what you guys are up to. Sounds like a big, healthy baby boy. Owen weighed 19 lbs. 3 oz. at his last appointment, but he's 9 months. Anyway, congratulations and I'm adding you to my blog list if you don't mind....
Okay well, Ila is still only 16.5 pounds and 10 months...Is she going to make to 20 pounds by her first birthday? Or is she going to sit backwards until she is 2!
Suueeyy! Pinocchio. I found your blog by linking through Cadence's and others. How the heck are you? Your Toby is adorable. I think today is your birthday if I remember right. happy birthday to you and your mom. Check me out at http://aehall.blogspot.com
Post a Comment