05 February 2008
times up
I just got off the phone with Josh and Karly. No matter how long it has been since I have talked to them and no matter how much or how little I or they have to talk about, I am always on the phone with them for an hour. Almost never less than and usually only 25 min more than at most. It's strange really. I wonder if they set an egg timer. I sure do like my phone calls with Jarly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
i think i almost always talk to jarly for an hour too. and even though i am pretty bad at keeping up with phone calls with everyone (this includes answering my phone as well as initiating calls), i sure do like talking with everyone! too bad i think the phone is dumb.
it would be way better if we all lived in the same city.
everyone - pack up! portland is calling your names! xoxo
Wellllll, I almost always talk to Josh and Karly for 1 1/2 to 2 hours! Just kidding! Just wanted to one up both ya's!
And Mercedes ... I hope you woke up from your "everyone pack up" dream!
xoxo!
isn't it strange? Nothing to say - but you can fill up an hour pretty quick! Nothing important, pressing, or urgent to talk about - just enjoying the little day stuff.
We love talking to you too - even if it is 2 hours past my bedtime! :)
Well how strange for you Ross, but look at their little scheduled lives. Don't you know if they don't set the timer, Karly will never get to bed and Josh will not get his 10-12 white tortilla chips (but I bet he really eats exactly 13 every time). They do it to me too, I look at the phone when I'm done!-----------Will
Will Goodrich! I sure hope Karly and Josh understand your bizarre sense of humor! You're a bon-a-fide nut! haha
Your mother!
Post a Comment