22 June 2008
first toby got a cold
Then, of course I got a cold. Somehow, I always get it worse than anyone. I take vitamins. I eat mostly good. What's the deal with that? But the best part is, last night, I puked my guts out. I woke up this morning thinking it must have been what I ate yesterday but no, I realize now I have a coldish, fluish yuck. Hopefully the latter doesn't extend to Darin or Toby because I will be seriously ticked off if our vacation to begin Thurs. gets spoiled. REALLY ticked. Maybe I will quarentine myself. Should I put a bag over my head when I nurse Toby? Hmmmm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
isn't that how it goes? then you have to take care of them when you're felling nasty, and all you want to do is lay on the couch:) hope you feel better soon. plus toby probably wont get it again since he gave it to you!
"poor little lamb" ..... As quoted by Dennis in dennis the menace the movie ! Love u- feel better jill
That's totally how it goes! Jonah got the flu and threw up on me so many times that I lost count. I thought I was in the clear when I didn't get it for about 4 days and then what do you know? I wake up at 3 in the morning puking my guts out!
I love your blog Ross! I miss you guys in our ward!
What's going on with the lack of pictures on your blog??
We need pictures of you guys and cute Toby!
Massey needs them the most!
Post a Comment