14 October 2008

in the blink of an eye


Why didn't anybody tell me I had a kid and not a baby!? It may not look like much change to anybody else but I almost fell off my chair looking through these photos.

8 comments:

Thome Family said...

Holy my goodness...he is getting soooo big! Just wait until he starts saying things like "bye bye poo poo" and "whateva." Yep, those days are coming soon for you:)

Hilary said...

oh my gosh...i can't wait to see him! you and darin too...but you two aren't growing up and i'm missing seeing him grow up. can't wait! love you!

WillandTara said...

What a cute little boy. Yes, he is a little boy.

CC said...

oh man he is a cute little handsome.

Whit and Jake said...

He is a cute little handsome. Maybe by the end of 2009 I will get to see him.

Becky said...

Oh my! I just saw him a few weeks ago and now he is even more grown up! What will he look like in 12 days?!

Lauren and Chase said...

Hello!!!! How are you?! I am so glad you found our blog! I am still very new to this and have no idea how to search for people!! I can't believe we are having babies at the same time!! How exciting! Do you all know what your having? We are having a boy and could not be happier!! Whats new in Vegas? Talk to you soon!
Lauren

Kaitlyn Devin and Grace said...

I know how you feel ma'dear, I was watching my, what i thought was a baby, run around and it hit me like a ton of bricks that I have a kid not a little 5 pound baby anymore.