Seriously. I can't believe I have to get bigger than this. Needless to say I have learned to be more creative when dressing Toby and changing his diapers. He thinks my belly is a great footrest.
You do look amazing. Also sometimes I'm masochistically jealous of you. Any time I talk to women who are 34 weeks plus pregnant I want to get pregnant again just so I can know what those last 6.5 weeks are like. Nigel was born when I was 34.5 weeks along. You really do have a great pregnant body. Way to go!
I am cracking up that you thought of a way to take pictures of yourself. And then did it! haha I laugh at the thought of the difference in maternity clothes today, showing off your beautiful shape, (yeah the one you think is so ginormous and uncomfy) while back in the day, everything fit like a tent. How the hell could we feel beautiful? We looked even bigger than we were!
6 comments:
Ross, you look amazing!
You do look amazing. Also sometimes I'm masochistically jealous of you. Any time I talk to women who are 34 weeks plus pregnant I want to get pregnant again just so I can know what those last 6.5 weeks are like. Nigel was born when I was 34.5 weeks along. You really do have a great pregnant body. Way to go!
you are huge. and you look beautiful.
I am cracking up that you thought of a way to take pictures of yourself. And then did it! haha I laugh at the thought of the difference in maternity clothes today, showing off your beautiful shape, (yeah the one you think is so ginormous and uncomfy) while back in the day, everything fit like a tent. How the hell could we feel beautiful? We looked even bigger than we were!
Love your round tummy,
Mom
Ross you are a skinny with a big belly! Wish I could see you in person!!!!!!!!!
Ross, you look great. I love the cute round tummy. All you need is Eden to drive down there to take some professional belly pictures:)
Post a Comment