24 November 2008

some cutes


Toby and his favorite "big sister" friend, Madison. They were SO zoned for all of 5 minutes. They are so fun to watch together. Toby squeals with delight and giggles like a school girl every time she comes to the door.


Toby and I took Darin birthday In n Out on his lunchbreak. I love watching my boys together. I think Darin looks so cute in his ugly khaki scrubs.


Does this brown-eyed boy really belong to us? I was trying to take a picture of the pen on his face (his first beard) and when I looked at it I couldn't get over those cute puppy dog brown eyes. I wonder if all my kids will have brown eyes.

6 comments:

CC said...

i love brown eyes.
i also love baby boys who eat pens and make beards on their faces.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you all tomorrow. Looks like you've been having good times. Happy Belated Birthday Darin.
J

Becky said...

I ALWAYS wanted a brown eyed child with auburn hair. At least you got half of my wish!

Page said...

My mom used to take us to a park near the dental school in Texas to visit my dad on his lunch breaks, it brought back memories to see your cute pictures. PS I am a little jealous, this is my last shot at a brown eyed baby!

Young Family said...

Hey can you email me your address so I can send you a Christmas card? thanks

Andrea

andykay_2001@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

As the proud owner/mother of four beautiful brown-eyed babies, I say lucky you! Toby is beautiful, and I am sure tiny Tiner will be equally as beautiful. Aunt Robin