nevada...
Oh Ross...our parallel lives!!!
Emily Clark just posted a picture of a building wall where everyone sticks their gum somewhere she was traveling. Art forms in the strangest ways!Is that the shoe tree on the way to Susanville?
I stole the pic from somebody else's website and they said it was on the way to Austin from somewhere...maybe Elko??
I don't get it!
By the way, I meant for my comment to be on the other post :) When are you coming to Reno?
True, unfortunately! The boys are super cute!! let's have a play date soon!!!
Its totally nasty, I don't get it
Post a Comment
8 comments:
nevada...
Oh Ross...our parallel lives!!!
Emily Clark just posted a picture of a building wall where everyone sticks their gum somewhere she was traveling. Art forms in the strangest ways!
Is that the shoe tree on the way to Susanville?
I stole the pic from somebody else's website and they said it was on the way to Austin from somewhere...maybe Elko??
I don't get it!
By the way, I meant for my comment to be on the other post :) When are you coming to Reno?
True, unfortunately! The boys are super cute!! let's have a play date soon!!!
Its totally nasty, I don't get it
Post a Comment