I love you man! I mean, I really love you. I really, really love you.
Some things I have realized after being back on anti-depressants:
Like the last time I went back on, I understand that I shouldn't have gone off. I wish I would have remembered sooner.
It's fun AND rewarding to be a wife and mom.
I really do like music.
I really do like people and I especially enjoy having friends.
I CAN handle my list of to-do's.
It feels good to get out of the house.
For that matter, it feels good to stay in and blow some things off!
I feel closer to my Heavenly Father when I am not a crazy negative nelly all the time.
I am not ashamed to be a lover of SSRI's. They are certainly not for everyone but I am sure the people near to me can agree they are right for me!
I love being happy again. It feels good.
30 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I'm so dumb, I thought Celexa was a girl friend of yours!!! I can see she is a different kind of friend! :)
Loved the list!
babe ross, i'm glad you are feeling happier again - it makes me happier too. welcome to the lifer's club. i love you.
Ross, do you have any friends made for anxiety?
Amen, Ross. I just had pretty much the same experience, with the same realizations. I think I may be a lifer, too. I haven't tried Celexa, but I'm not happy with the side effects of my current one.
And yes, Will or Tara, there are friends made especially for anxiety.
It was Tara. I know there are friends made for anxiety. It's called beer (it's a downer and relaxes you in small amounts), but we are taught against beer because it is abused in large amounts.
Gray area to me in a way. Chemicals in a pill OK. Other chemicals not OK. They all alter you in some way because of chemical reactions inside the body.
Love,
The guy who's sleeping in the dog house tonight (Will)
Well I didnt think you could take that one while nursing, but all doc's have different opinions. The one they put me on while nursing was like tylenol....it didnt work! So lucky for you! I go tomorrow to my happy lady, I decided I wanted to be happy too! It's catchin' on! Good for you Bossy!
let me just tell you...i am all pro drugs! go happiness! only legal, of course
I am happy that you have found something to help. Better to use something and be a whole you for you and the family than half a you and no good for anyone.
hey, when are you coming up here?
Post a Comment