I am happy to announce the return of peace in my life! Luckily, the A/C guys were able to get to our house and have the air fixed by noon! It only got to 90 degrees in our house before they could fix it. That was good. In the meantime we borrowed a couple fans from our friends and were able to cool off a bit at their house intermittenly while we waited. Yay for easy fixes! Turns out the electrical smell that my nose detected last night was some fuse box or something or other burning out in the crawl space.
As for Holden's eye appt. Everything looks great. He doesn't have a turned in eye. We are going to wait 6 more months to see if the tear duct clears up on it's own. Great! His first little tooth is just below the surface of his gums. I hope it pops through tonight. He is miserable. Poor thing. I am so glad I don't remember what teething feels like.
I woke up mentally refreshed today and was able to get a lot done while I was waiting around. I am exhausted but overall the day was a success. I can even look at the messes around my house and turn a blind eye and feel totally ok that tonight we will be eating cereal, something frozen or fast food. Ahhhhhh, peace feels good.
I'll post some pics soon and random tidbits soon.
13 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay, Ross is back in town! :) So glad you found "Peace" while you were gone.
Post a Comment