12 July 2009

sorry darin and other optomists...

I promised Darin that my next post was going to be upbeat and filled with all of the happy things in our lives. Our lives are happy, I promise. After Holden's 5 month check-up I was going to post cute pics and fun stories. Well, at Holden's appointment I almost fell off my chair laughing...HE HAD AN EAR INFECTION! AHHHHHHAHAHA HAH HAH HAH HA HAHA HAHHHHHHAAAAA. That's rich. Both boys had ear infections. AAAAHHHHHH hahahahahah. Then, the doctor says, his eye is turning in. Between that and the clogged tear duct, I think that warrants a visit to the opthomologist. We are going tomorrow. We'll see...

Holden is in the 89th percentile. The good news is that he is perfectly proportioned, just biggish.

Our AC went out tonight. I noticed when I was getting ready to lay the boys down for bed. It's probably only 81 or 82 right now in our house. I hope it doesn't get much worse. It is currently cooling down outside to 97 F degrees. The low is supposed to be in the mid 80s tonight. I think it is only that temp for like 5 minutes at 5 am. I am so looking forward to 5 am! It's only supposed to be 107 F tomorrow. I couldn't get through to anyone to fix it. Apparently people think that 9pm Sunday is a good time to relax and not answer their phones. Crazy, I know.

AWESOME. AWESOME.

I told Darin he should probably count on his tires being flat in the morning because more stupid crap is bound to happen. I need to go to bed. Being sleep deprived has not been helping me lately!

May you all enjoy your coolish homes. Until next post. I hope it's great cause I have some cute pics of the kids to post. Poor Darin has to deal with me...

6 comments:

CC said...

oh my...

Rebecca and Nick said...

I am so sorry! You can bring your family and sleepover at my house if you need to. We have an extra bed! I was actually thinking to myself today, what would I do if the ac went out? I could not survive. Especially being this pregnant. How did people live here before it? Anyway, I wish you both better luck, no more ear infections, and hopefully no flat tires in the morning.

Becky said...

Ummmmm, I think you are being more Pop than Mom right now! haha

I hope you can get someone to come fix the AC early tomorrow otherwise, go shopping or visit someone! Of course that would be after the doctor appointment.

Hang in there sista, I'll be there on Wednesday.

Love your downtrodden guts,
Mom

Jackson 3 said...

OH MY GOODNESS!
Ross, if you cannot get your A/C fixed ASAP, GO TO MY HOUSE!! Make yourself @ home! you'll have the house to yourself. it's already kid proof & has toys EVERYWHERE. crank up the A/C & D.Coke's in the fridge! let me know! Deon's calling Darin in the morning....

Leslie said...

That really sucks!

I hope things get better, cooler, healthier quickly!

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear that your lives are happy - even with all the bumps in the road. These posts keep me worried about you all the time!
Hopefully a few days with Mom and Pop will at least help you catch up on some sleep.
And the heat... i have NO idea how you do that!