25 January 2010

one year old


Holden is so independent. The silliest of things keep him occupied for hours. He loves playing in corners and under tables right now. Anything that seems like a fort I guess.

Toby was so excited about making Holden a cake! Holden is the ONLY person that Toby says, "I love you" to. They are BEST friends.

He didn't even crack a smile. He just ate and ate until is was gone- either down his gullet or on the floor. He is a piggy wiggy. He LOVES to eat.

Holden is an animal! He is so busy. He walks sometimes just because he can and he is well on his way to running. He is a curious george and gets into everything. Leave no stone unturned. He is such a happy boy. He and Toby play all day long and boy does Holden LOVE pestering Toby. He loves Toby and often Toby is the only thing that will make him happy. Holden is a smart little firecracker. He loves anything electronic and every single day "asks" to play the Wii. He is a big boy- 24 lbs and 31 inches. Don't you just want to kiss him!?

This last year has flown by and life is really starting to get fun. These boys keep us on our toes!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I do want to kiss him. A big, icing covered kiss! He is so cute Ross - and I love that those boys love each other!

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Holden ...I love our newest 1 year old! Its a crackup that he was a stone face since he is usually so smiley especially for the camera! He was probably still sore from all his birthday shots! Mean Mommy.

I think the cake was cute! You are too critical of yourself. It takes time to become the Ace of Cakes!

Kisses to all. :)

Cedric Anderson said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Holden! We love the pictures.

Camille said...

How is it possible that he is ONE?! That went by pretty fast for me. They're both darling. Thanks for posting!

Jackson 3 said...

SOO CUTE!! I can't believe he's already ONE!!!

RuthandJordan said...

Happy Birthday Holden. And yes Ross, I just want to kiss him. I'm glad Toby and Holden are great friends, I know it scared me to think that Rebeca and Massey wouldn't get along but Heavenly Father always knows what kind of children we need and who needs to come first. I'm glad you're really enjoying life right now.
We love you guys!
Ruth

Whit and Jake said...

Who doesn't want to kiss a naked baby covered in sugar? I LOVE HIM!!!!!

Ash said...

CUTE!!!! Pages little lady just turned 1 today! Fun, yeah babies!