Toby and I love to look out at the sunrise when he wakes up too early. I hope he is a nature boy.
He is getting SO big. He has a mind of his own. Toby is definitely a Tiner - complete with the Tiner twigs (legs).
When do you cut them off from all the fun and teach them about hazards???
Toby discovered his diaper. Wait until he finds what's hidden underneath.
Instead of doing and knock down drag out baby proofing job, I bought the coolest playpen ever (complete with toys in all sides). He is checking himself out in the built in mirror.
5 comments:
hey, that's a cool playpen. i've never seen one like that before! where did you get it?
Ummmm.. could he be any cuter? Those cheeks are WONDERFUL!
"When do you cut them off from all the fun and teach them about hazards???"
Good luck! I'll leave it at that! haha
Love,
Mom
Ross, I love your pictures. I am so happy that you enjoy being a mom. I know you/ve heard it before, but cherish these days! I didn't even know you could by playpens anymore. I always loved being able to stick my kids in a safe place, until they stood up and climbed over the sides, then there is no safety anywhere! Aunt Robin
I hope you can always allow for fun but make them safe at the same time...as I enjoy Caitlyn I realize how much I missed and I thought I was right there with my kids. You are a great Mom...Keep it up
Love ya Aunt Dixie
Post a Comment