If I would have known how much it would suck to leave Toby all the time, I would have waited a little longer. Maybe that wasn't supposed to be the plan for us but I HATE leaving him. I love being a mostly stay-at-home mom. I am not sure how any mom wants/can do both-especially full time. Maybe it is my stupid schedule. It is exhausting to work a busy, busy Valentines day, get home late and then be up half the night with a sick baby. All I know is that I can't wait until the day that I get to be fully committed to being a 100% stay-at-home wife/mother. I guess right now the good thing about going to work (aside from the money) is seeing Toby's happy, smiling face, so excited to see his Mommy.
15 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
yeah, that sucks. i used to work saturdays up in portland until i had jesi. i hated it because it's the one day out of the week that mitch is home to do something (since sundays are pretty much gone with church). plus it is SO HARD to take care of a sick baby all night and then get up for work the next morning. i feel ya. alteast you don't have to work full-time. i was always grateful for that.
One day Ross, one day! I hope your day comes to stay home soon. I can relate. It is hard to work when you have a family. The good news for you is that he is young enough to forget you ever worked!
Amen Sister! At least we both have wonderful people that watch our kids while we're at work :)
I totally know how you feel. I HATE leaving Savannah. Someday you will have that Dentist of a husband you married and the only work you will do is spending his hard earned money!
Hang in there! How lucky Toby is to have such a great mom!
Yes Ross, I'm with Andrea. Just hang in there, one day you won't have to worry about going to work and have to leave your family and you'll be able to say: what in the world am I going to do with all of these money?
and I'll say: share the wealth Ross...j/k
Have a good one!
you don't even know how to update! you are so going to be here in like... 3 or 2 days.
Post a Comment