17 September 2008

all my dreams have come true

If you don't recall, last week I had a mini ultrasound done by my doctor and her guess was that we were having a girl. I went in today to get the full deal done on the higher resolution machine by the trained ultrasound tech and low and behold...IT'S A BOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYY! I almost cried I was SO happy! Before last weeks visit I had had TWO dreams that it was a boy and then when I woke this very morning I remembered that last night I dreamt that when I was at the ultrasound today a little weiner showed up! All my dreams have come true. I am so exited and relieved and can't wait to meet him.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh this makes me happy too. I went to buy tiny tinerette a little gift last week but none of the girl stuff was grabbing my attention - But i nearly drooled on the little boy stuff! :)

Hilary said...

you are sooooo funny!

Thome Family said...

DANG IT!!! I already bought you some girl stuff!! Oh well. I must say, two little boys are a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

Your girl has a wiener!
J

Young Family said...

You and your weiners. He He he. I am happy for you. But I hope that you have atleast one girl. And I hope that she is the girlyist girl there it. Lipstick and Tutu's my friend. That is my wish for you!

heatlight said...

Ross, you are too funny! I get what you are saying. Before Max, I totally wanted a girl, but now the idea is frightening! Boys are fun!

Camille said...

Thank goodness for the wiener! Congratulations!

WillandTara said...

Well thats great thats just great. I was so set on you having a girl. I was dreaming up all the fun Ila would have playing with her cousin. Ila and I will just have to teach him about purses, shoes and lip gloss. :)

CC said...

maybe he'll be a sissy-la-la boy.

Ross, Toby and Holden said...

maybe you are going to get punched-hard-7 times 7.

Hannah Stevenson said...

Wait what do you have against girls? We're not that bad. ;)
Congrats on another BOY.

Page said...

Congratulations! Isn't it funny how Heavenly Father just has a way of sending us just what we need! But remember, unless you're done with kids all together there is always a chance for pink next time..... (Yeah like you even want to think about more right now)

Becky said...

Good thing you arent having a girl, she would learn to punch people, hard, 7 times 7!!!

I'm glad you are happy, theres nothing more to be feared than a cranky Ross!

Love ya Rossy Bossy,
Mom

RuthandJordan said...

Congratulations!
Now Toby will have someone to wrestle with and Darin's basketball team is just a couple of players from completion. Remember, Jordan is a pretty good name, and I won't sew or anything.