19 November 2008

if you can't join 'em...watch 'em

I hope that I have the baby a little early for several reasons. Today my main reason is so that I feel good enough to go to this HUGE archery tournament that they have in Las Vegas every year. Way back when, when I was learning my own arching skills, I learned about this tournament. I never really thought twice about it. Now that I am in Vegas and no longer have the pleasure of shooting my bow, I guess all I can do is watch and be jealous of those who can! Sometimes I just pine after my long lost bow and the time and space that I don't have even if I still had my beloved. I can't wait for the day to come that I have the chance to get back into archery. I really, really enjoyed it. I hope that I can teach my kids to enjoy it. Maybe Tiny Tiner Two will have his first taste of archery while only a few weeks old. I guess only time will tell but I am keeping my fingers crossed!

6 comments:

CC said...

nerd alert!

Ash said...

That will be a great skill for you to teach your children, especially now that our guns will soon be taken away:)!!! But seriously, I had no idea you were into that! That would be super fun and a great way to work out frustration:)

Thome Family said...

CC stole my comment!!

Whit and Jake said...

It's funny because it is so sincere. I hope you can get a new bow within the near future. If you have any questions about archery just ask Joe Donovan. He told Jake and I all about this past week.

Paige & Carlos said...

I love the new pictures of the family. Your belly is so cute. Also Whitney did tell me what happened for the baby shower and I felt terrible that Toby was sick. I am sure you are feeling how I am, in that I can't wait for this baby to get here!!!

Paige & Carlos said...

Also I stole your baby countdown widget, I couldn't help myself, sorry:)