24 March 2009

coincidence?

I think not! Toby has been to nursery at church twice now. Spaced out by several weeks because of one reason or another. A cold has miraculously turned up both times within a couple of days. Hmmmmm. I know I can't protect him from every little germ but this is totally annoying. I'd rather chase him around the building for two hours than have a new string of germs every week. I can't deal with more ear infections. Does this ever get better???

4 comments:

Grammies Inn said...

Rossy, if you think this is bad, wait until the kids are in school! As always, good luck. Loves, Aunt Robin

WillandTara said...

talk to your nursery people about it. if some kid shows up with a runny nose or cough or something, they should deny entry. it is in the book you know around the first page perhaps. and don't be the pawn your sick kid off to nursery parent.

will

Ash said...

I would love to say it gets better. Who would I be fooling? Anyone that says other wise... I would have to call their bluff. (those are also the people who think toots smell like roses:)

Hilary said...

ok a couple of ideas from when i was in nursery... as a leader that is... kindly let the leaders know that he has gotten sick both times he went to nursery (do you know them very well?) and suggest to them that in your sisters ward the YW did a service project (a couple of times actually) by cleaning all the toys in the nursery closet. also we used hand sanitizer before and after snack and called it "magic bubbles" and the kids loved it... the smaller ones usually need help.
i used it too not only in nursery but i always have it in the car and used it a lot and i have to say that i rarely get sick anymore. except i am sick right now (for the first time in a long time - this bad anyway) and i am not sure if i got it from my kids or somewhere else.
so hopefully those are some ideas you can use. love you lots!