23 March 2009

what's that? you'd like to see pictures?


Could these boys be any cuter? Holden foams at the mouth when he is hungry. It's really weird.

I didn't think he'd outgrow his baby bath this fast! Toby LOVES to help Holden with his "yaya" (pacifier). Holden "loves" it too. Hahaha.

Three generations of Odoms and four generations of Tiners. Grandma Jill with her boys. Too bad Toby wouldn't pose with them. He was a stinker that day. It was nice having everyone here for Holden's blessing. We have a lot of support! We love family!

We have had fun visits with lots of different family in the last two months. I have to admit it has left me with fond memories but more homesick than I have been in a LONG time. "Fishie" (Aunt CC) and Toby built this tower of blocks and amazing as it was, Toby let it stand for quite a while. He even got that car on and off several times with out wrecking it.

I am glad we have a large variety off cars because all Toby wants to do it stack and or line them up...oh yeah and bug Holden.

Darin's White Coat Ceremony. He looks so handsome. We are very proud of him. He works so hard. Darin's dad and sisters came along to support him.

The whole crew in Huntington Beach. We crashed Josh and Karly's babymoon for an evening of fun.

My dream come true- time at the beach and Darin's dream come true- seeing a skeleton of a Wooly Mammoth or Mastedon or something like that. He was like a kid in a candy shop at La Brea Tar Pits.

Goodrich girls cannot resist the power of a teetertotter. I was laughing my head off. It was so fun!

The three amigos (Whit, Clarabelle, Toby) played in Whit's yard a lot together.

Overexposed, but so cute I still had to post it.

10 comments:

Thome Family said...

Ross, you look amazing! And you have the cutest boys in the world. The whole Holden foaming at the mouth thing had me laughing so hard. I can't wait to meet him, and have all of our boys play together!

CC said...

love it. sure do.

WillandTara said...

Wow! Everyone looks so cute and warm. See you in May.

Becky said...

I love Holden foaming at the mouth! What a cute face!
I love Toby's curly hair. Could you hold off cutting it until I can see it this time?
I am amazed Toby left the block tower standing. Weirdo toddler!
I immediately noticed and then giggled at the coordinated clothes the Tiner's are wearing at the white coat ceremony!
I am amazed at Josh's go-go-Gadget arms on the picture of everyone at the beach!
I think you never get too old to have a little fun at the park!
I love the "three amigos" picture. Good ol', fun ol' Aunt Winkie!

Ashley Mae said...

Yourbboys are the cutest little Tiners!! Looks like you guys had fun in Huntington!! Was it cold? I also can't resist a teeter totter!! Your family is the best!! lets have a playday or something!!!Whitney's so lucky to live in California!!

Young Family said...

I can't believe how curly Toby's hair is! He is such a cutie. Oh and I love that Holden has blue eyes, what a heartbreaker.

Landy said...

Someday can I have a baby that foams at the mouth? I wish I lived closer to you. I need my Ross fix! A blog is great but definitely not the same thing.

Ash said...

Super cute...and who dosent love a break from reality and have company for weeks in a row. I am a sucker for it!

Anonymous said...

You are the cutest family in my whole world!!! I love n miss you all so much.... As if you can't tell by the teary eyed way I look at you all....
Lil Holden is more adorable every single day! Those baby blues are gonna melt everyones heart on the spot. ;] I just wish I could kiss those happy cheeks everyday!
Tobys curls are TO DIE FOR!! Can't wait to see them in person! Kiss both the boys 4 Gramma!
Darin and you both look soo wonderful..,., Ross you look amazing & I am proud of you! Darin gets more handsome every day.,, must be all those hugs n kisses he gets from you n the boys Rossy!! Xxoo

Whit and Jake said...

How could anyone not like a teeter-totter..or swings for that matter?! I had so much fun between the visit with Karly and Josh and you guys. I wish we could all live in the same place. I too was/am incredibly homesick after this visit.. maybe one day!

I just love those tiny Tiners. I'm glad Toby had fun at my house, with a backyard to run around and a dog to chase him and make him giggle! Can't wait for the next visit.

Oh, and I'm glad that you put at least one photo of CC AKA Fishie and Toby playing.