I collect free money by transferring our prescriptions all around town. This month so far, I have $55 in gift cards to different stores. Hey, if they are offering, I am taking.
Karly will be proud of you. She loves a person that knows how to take advantage of deals! And Tara could really hook you up with the grocery coupon routine and you can really make those $55 in gift cards stretch to more value!
LMAO...I thought of that but never did it..Good for you! I was excited that 6 of Robert's were onthe $4 plan and I could knock them from 15 ...most of mine are not so that seemed cool...now I will take your idea and try that!!! Thanks Smart Ross the Boss
3 comments:
Wow you are good. Do you go to Costco and get the free samples for lunch? I do....Good times.
Karly will be proud of you. She loves a person that knows how to take advantage of deals! And Tara could really hook you up with the grocery coupon routine and you can really make those $55 in gift cards stretch to more value!
LMAO...I thought of that but never did it..Good for you! I was excited that 6 of Robert's were onthe $4 plan and I could knock them from 15 ...most of mine are not so that seemed cool...now I will take your idea and try that!!!
Thanks Smart Ross the Boss
Aunt Dixie
Post a Comment